West End Salon was one of our first beta testers and has been a TextUs.Biz power user ever since. Located in the heart of downtown Boulder, Texting has become a key piece of their customer communication from booking appointments to asking questions. They provide several options for getting in touch with the salon but as manager Connor Doyle mentions below many are choosing texting.
"We encourage communication technologies in addition to phones (text, email, social media). Clients love being able to choose their favorite communication method when talking to businesses. We have many clients that book through our website or by email but almost 75% have chosen text as their preferred form of communication."
- Connor Doyle, Manager
[fancy_heading style="style1" size="small"]Salon Use Cases[/fancy_heading]
[list style="comment" color="caribbean_green"]
- Save time on appointment confirmations by simply sending a text
- Stylist running late? Just send a text
- Customer running late? Receive a text
- Send offers or notices to groups of customers
- Communicate with employees via group text messaging