For local companies, becoming a “Text Friendly” business is simple and easy. Just visit TextUs.Biz/Boulder and request an invitation. Participating businesses in the “Text Friendly Boulder Business” launch will receive:
- Three FREE months of the TextUs.Biz service (beginning Oct 2012)
- Perpetual Charter Member pricing at $9.99 per month (beginning January 2013). Non-Charter pricing begins at $24.95/month. (Note: there is no obligation to enroll after FREE three-month trial period.)
- Online or In-person Tutorial.
- “Text Us – We’re Text Friendly” Removable Window Decals.
- 100 “We’re a Text Friendly Boulder Business” Customer Cards.
- Business logo placement on the Text Friendly Boulder website and display advertising.
Several local companies are already using TextUs.Biz’s texting service including The Side Door Salon, ABC Kids Climbing, West End Salon, and Swedish Motors. Says Connor Doyle, owner of West End Salon, “TextUs.Biz is the most impactful service we’ve used in a long time. Rather than make dozens of phone calls for daily appointment reminders, we simply text them.” He adds, “Most importantly, our customers have a way to reach us in a manner that is most convenient for them.”
Based in Boulder, CO, TextUs.Biz enables businesses to communicate with their customers via text message using the business’s existing 10-digit landline phone number. TextUs.Biz is a convenient and affordable way for businesses to lower their operating costs while developing personal, high-value customer relationships. To learn more about TextUs.Biz, please visit http://TextUs.Biz or contact Ted Guggenheim via phone or text at 303-442-3223 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.