In some industries, technology adoption may still be optional. But for sales and recruiting, it’s an absolute imperative. The average American now owns four digital devices and spends 60 hours per week consuming content on those devices. That’s more than a full-time job.
In this new tech-driven world, companies need equally tech-driven sales and recruiting processes. Consider these statistics:
- 35% to 50% of sales go to the vendor that responds first. (source)
- Reps who use social selling are 50% more likely to meet or exceed their sales quota than those who don’t. (source)
- 62% of job seekers browse for jobs on a mobile device. (source)
- 78% of people would apply for jobs using a mobile device if the process were easy. (source)
As technology becomes an even more dominant force in our lives, these numbers are likely to increase. Are you ready?
To help individuals and companies prepare for the tech-enabled landscape of today and tomorrow, we’ve gathered together 27 of our favorite digital tools for sales and recruiting.
Here are a few of them:
TextUs.Biz is a two-way text messaging software for business. Text messaging has 8x the open rate of email and an impressive 35% response rate. With TextUs.Biz, you can chat directly with your sales and recruiting prospects, manage contacts, and schedule and send text messages from a single dashboard.
- Two-way real-time text messaging
- Accessible via computer or iPad
- Multiple conversation management
- Multi-user login for teams
- Auto reply
- Message scheduling
- Contact management
- Message priority
Jobbee, from Staffing Robot, is a quick and easy tool recruiters can use to post jobs online. It integrates with your applicant tracking system and can send email or text message alerts to your candidates. It’s also mobile, so candidates can browse job postings using whatever device they prefer.
- Centralized job board posting
- Mobile job board
- Email and text message job alerts
Sidekick by HubSpot is a free email tool that is invaluable for keeping track of sales and recruiting contacts and communications. This tool allows you to view information about your contacts in your inbox, track the emails you send, and schedule emails to go out in the future.
- Contact management
- Email tracking with live notifications
- Email scheduling
Like these tools? Download our free pdf to discover many more great sales and recruiting software applications that will help you grow your book of business.