BOULDER, CO -- TextUs, the fastest-growing business-class text messaging™ software, will join recruitment industry professionals at Bullhorn Live in Sydney, Australia on May 7th.
Over 700 staffing firms in the United States use TextUs to communicate in real time with recruiting candidates. Industry giants such as Manpower, Allegis, Employbridge and Recruit.com use TextUs to:
- Boost candidate response rates up to 800% over phone calls and emails alone
- Move candidates quickly through the journey to get faster job placements
- Eliminate endless calls and wasted voicemails
Debuting at #573 on the Inc. 5000, TextUs empowers staffing firms to drop old recruiting methods like cold calls, unanswered emails, and over-automation. Instead, TextUs ushers the recruiting industry into the era of real-time availability and creates transparent, dynamic candidate-recruiter relationships.
TextUs makes it dead simple for recruiters to:
- Track texting just like phone and email activity
- Add texting right into CRM workflows
- Take control of results with templates, A/B testing and response-rate tracking
“We’re so excited to be launching TextUs in Australia this year,” said TextUs CEO, Ted Guggenheim. “Bullhorn Live is a fantastic way to meet the Australian staffing community. We think TextUs will be a real game changer for staffing in Australia and beyond.”
TextUs is the world's first real-time communication platform designed to dramatically improve how businesses communicate with their leads, candidates, and customers. With a 98% read rate and up to 40% response rates, TextUs delivers business-class text messaging™ combined with integrated cloud-voice features to connect firms with candidates in real time. Visit www.textus.com and connect with the company on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.