In a recent Huffington Post article, TextUs CEO Ted Guggenheim talks about bringing his music industry experience to the startup world, growing his company, and sharing the power of business text messaging software.
Ted Guggenheim offers his advice for future CEOs:
- You can’t make a business succeed simply by throwing more money at it.
- A new product won’t succeed by stuffing it with more features.
- If what you’re doing is was going to be easy, it probably would been done
- To sell to your product, you need to know who your customers are are and what problem you’re solving for them.
- Accepting responsibility when things go wrong is a major component to being a great leader.
Ted also fills us in on who the rockstars of the startup world are (hint: it’s those intrepid cofounders).
Check out the entire article for more of his insights into the music industry and startups!